[comp.sys.amiga] MIdget Racer Memory board? <was: Re: Hurricane 500 Unpopulated>

brianm@sco.COM (Brian Moffet) (07/23/90)

greg@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Greg Harp) writes:

>Speaking of which, has anybody here bought an add-on memory board for
>the Midget Racer or MegaMigdet Racer?  I have been told by my (usually
>reliable) dealer that the memory boards are very expensive.  Otherwise,
>I might get one....

I didn't know that they made one.  Do they?  (for the Midget Racer that
is).  I have an older Midget Racer in my ami 1000, and a 32 bit memory
board would be fun... :-)

However, I don't think that 32 bit RAM is vital to any 32-bit accelerator.
as Marc Barrett does (see below).  I bought mine to properly use a
Math Coprocessor.   Not to start a religious war or anything, just
stating my opinion...

brianm