[comp.sys.amiga] Seeking Fortran to C converter

chymes@fribourg.csmil.umich.edu (Charles Hymes) (07/20/90)

Have mercy Don't make me write in FORTRAN!

Where is the Fortran to C converter? I thought there wqas an amiga
version posted a while ago, but now I can't find it in any of the
comp.sources.amiga or comp.binaries.amiga archives Ive looked in.
Was this program only in my imagination?  God, I hate digital hallucinations!
Help!

Charweed Hymerfan ( A Major Dude)

p.s Ive got the track sector, and offset valuse for the character
attributes in Drakken , if anyone is interested, not that I would EVER
do such a cowardly CHEAT in a silly little computer game! ;=)

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (07/23/90)

In article <1990Jul20.140423.10368@csmil.umich.edu>, chymes@fribourg.csmil.umich.edu (Charles Hymes) writes:
> Summary:One way, or another, I'm gona get ya,I'll getcha  getcha  getcha  getcha
>
> Have mercy Don't make me write in FORTRAN!
>
> Where is the Fortran to C converter? I thought there wqas an amiga
> version posted a while ago, but now I can't find it in any of the
> comp.sources.amiga or comp.binaries.amiga archives Ive looked in.
> Was this program only in my imagination?  God, I hate digital hallucinations!
> Help!
>

> Charweed Hymerfan ( A Major Dude)

The source code (for Unix, it uses yacc and lex in its makefile) is available
from netlib@research.att.com.  I don't know if it ever made c.s.a or c.b.a,
but I'm working on a port of it.  Give me a month or two...I'm really busy.
Oh, and the guys at Bellcore (the authors) keep updating it.  I don't plan
to create new versions constantly, but maybe every 3 months or so.

[- O] Rick Stevens
  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop
  V   CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355@compuserve.com from Internet)

"I'm tellin' ya, Valiant!  Da whole ting stinks like yesterday's diapers!"
                                - Baby Herman in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"