[comp.sys.amiga] Cryptoburners Megademo

eretherf@math-cs.kent.edu (Eric Von Retherford) (07/25/90)

Can anyone get past the second demo on this megademo???? The message at the
bottom of the screen says "REBOOT MEGADEMO". The demo I can not get past
has a CB logo in the upper middle and some credits.

Thanks

Eric

bli@castor.usc.edu (I are a college student.) (07/26/90)

In article <1990Jul25.125906.28861@math-cs.kent.edu> eretherf@math-cs.kent.edu (Eric Von Retherford) writes:
>Can anyone get past the second demo on this megademo???? The message at the
>bottom of the screen says "REBOOT MEGADEMO". The demo I can not get past
>has a CB logo in the upper middle and some credits.

I can't get it to run at all... I boot off of it, and I hear the head
of the drive skidding on the disk, then after 3-4 seconds it
gurus with a guru 4.

I have an A500 with 1meg and Old Agnus.. has anyone gotten the demo to
run on such a config? (btw, this is an NTSC amy)...

-----
STRESS('stres)n:
      that confusion created when one's mind overrides the desire to
      choke the living daylights out of some jerk who really deserves it.