[comp.sys.amiga] CALL FOR HELP -- Need terminal program

ung@felix.UUCP (Bill Ung) (07/25/90)

Thanks for all the replies to my previous HELP message.  Still, a problem
exists, I HAVE NO TERMINAL PROGRAM.  No matter how much I get through Email,
I cannot transfer it to my Amiga.  Would someone be interested in mailing
(that's US Mail) a disk to me containing ANY public-domain terminal program
that supports Xmodem, Ymodem or Zmodem?  If you are, please respond via
Email to the address below, thanks.

Bill Ung
  ung@felix.UUCP

rick@tmiuv0.uucp (07/26/90)

In article <148417@felix.UUCP>, ung@felix.UUCP (Bill Ung) writes:
> Thanks for all the replies to my previous HELP message.  Still, a problem
> exists, I HAVE NO TERMINAL PROGRAM.  No matter how much I get through Email,
> I cannot transfer it to my Amiga.  Would someone be interested in mailing
> (that's US Mail) a disk to me containing ANY public-domain terminal program
> that supports Xmodem, Ymodem or Zmodem?  If you are, please respond via
> Email to the address below, thanks.
>
> Bill Ung
>   ung@felix.UUCP

Bill, my office is close by (I'm in Irvine, at Red Hill and MacArthur).
If you wanna stop by, I'll give you a disk with VT100, Kermit, and Access
1.42 on it.  Give me a call first: 1-714-863-1100.

[- O] Rick Stevens
  ?   EMail: uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick -or- uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop
  V   CIS: 75006,1355 (75006.1355@compuserve.com from Internet)

"I'm tellin' ya, Valiant!  Da whole ting stinks like yesterday's diapers!"
                                - Baby Herman in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"