[comp.sys.amiga] New address for Mark Rinfret

mrr@mrsoft.Newport.RI.US (Mark R. Rinfret) (07/27/90)

Please forgive the public posting, but I've received a few complaints about
being  unreachable  via  email.   Site amanpt1 is down, indefinitely, and I
have  moved  my  Usenet activities to my Amiga system, made possible by the
efforts  of  Matt Dillon et al, and the Amiga uucp package.  My new address
is

    mrr@mrsoft.newport.ri.us    or,
    ...galaxia!mrsoft!mrr

Site mrsoft has been properly registered. A recent inquiry into its status
resulted in the following:

On Jul 27,  1:45pm, CSNET Domain Name Server Agent wrote:

> Below are the Domain Name Server Resource Records (RR's) we found for the
> names you asked about.  The most common types of RR's are:
>
> mrsoft.newport.ri.us MX = XANTH.CS.ODU.EDU (10)
> mrsoft.newport.ri.us CPU=A2500/030 OS=AmigaDos
> XANTH.CS.ODU.EDU     A = 128.82.8.1

My full map entry is:

#N	mrsoft
#F	xanth.cs.odu.edu
#S	Commodore-AMIGA A2500/30; AmigaDOS V1.3 & UUCP 1.06D+
#O	MRSoft
#C	Mark Rinfret
#E	mrsoft!mrr
#T	+1 401 841 5844
#P	348 Indian Avenue, Portsmouth, RI 02871
#L	41 31 35 N / 71 13 55 W
#R	This is a personal Amiga system used for s/w development
#R	and telecommunications.
#R	registered under .us domain
#U	amanpt1 galaxia
#W	mrsoft!mrr (Mark Rinfret); Tue Jun 26 05:42:00 EST 1990
#
mrsoft =	mrsoft.Newport.RI.US
mrsoft		amanpt1(DEMAND),galaxia(DAILY/2)

If your site doesn't know about mine, perhaps the pathalias database at
your site has not been updated recently. Mail to the amanpt1 site is
currently being forwarded to mrsoft.

Mark