[comp.sys.amiga] Developers

rcs91900@zach.fit.edu ( Charles Stockman /ADVISOR-Clutterham) (07/24/90)

I have been reading a lot of letters that tell me that in order to have a
product as good as microsoft's we need the people at microsoft to build it.

I have been reading at least one letter that saids we need some outsider to
build us a math packages...

Here is my answer to the problem --> Instead of buying products from developers
who want to keep the amiga in the same markets (art games multimedia etc..) we
stop supporting them and start paying shareware developers, because I see them
starting to build the software we want (graph packages, math programs).  Thats
my policy from now on, stop supporting the amiga developers

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (07/30/90)

In article <1257@winnie.fit.edu>, rcs91900@zach.fit.edu ( Charles Stockman /ADVISOR-Clutterham) writes:
> I have been reading a lot of letters that tell me that in order to have a
> product as good as microsoft's we need the people at microsoft to build it.
>
> I have been reading at least one letter that saids we need some outsider to
> build us a math packages...
>
> Here is my answer to the problem --> Instead of buying products from developers
> who want to keep the amiga in the same markets (art games multimedia etc..) we
> stop supporting them and start paying shareware developers, because I see them
> starting to build the software we want (graph packages, math programs).  Thats
> my policy from now on, stop supporting the amiga developers

I'm always happy to accept encouragement in the form of hard cash ;-)

Multiplot XLNc final release today. Thanks to the beta testers who actually
got back to me...

Regards  Alan