[comp.sys.amiga] ParNET

mjl@alison.at (Martin J. Laubach) (12/29/89)

  I've heard about this parallel port network about a month ago. I've seen
messages from people who look like they're using here -- and I'm eager to
put my second Amiga to some use. However, I've not been able to locate a
copy of ParNet anywhere (I probably looked in the wrong places).

  Could someone please show me the right direction? Doug, Matt?
  And: sorry, no ftp from over here...

  Thanks a lot,

 mjl    //	Usenet: mjl@alison.at or ..uunet!mcsun!tuvie!alison!mjl
      \X/	Fido:   2:310/3.14

armhold@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) (05/29/90)

Are the sources to ParNet FTPable from anywhere?

-George

walker@unx.sas.com (Doug Walker) (06/13/90)

In article <May.28.18.06.24.1990.2849@topaz.rutgers.edu> armhold@topaz.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) writes:

>Are the sources to ParNet FTPable from anywhere?
>
>-George

No, but the sources to the DNET version are around somewhere.  When I get the next
version of parnet out (by devcon) I will post source.  I didn't do it last time
because the source is in disarry after Matt Dillon 'reorganized' it (sorry Matt :-)
and I haven't had time to fix it.

  *****
=*|_o_o|\\=====Doug Walker, Software Distiller====== BBS: (919)382-8265 =
 *|. o.| ||
  | o  |//     For all you do, this bug's for you!
  ======
usenet: ...mcnc!rti!sas!walker   plink: dwalker  bix: djwalker

watters@hydroplane.cis.ohio-state.edu (david r watters) (07/31/90)

    I am networking a couple Amigas and do not wish to fork out the dough
for any hardware.  I have heard of some serial network PD wares and I think
I remember mention of a parallel network ware that was PD or shareware.

    I am mostly interested in finding some parallel network software
(i.e. ParNet.)

Any mail pointing me in the right direction or advice on a better approach
would be appreciated.

watters@cis.ohio-state.edu