[comp.sys.amiga] Okimate 20 forsale

jeff@cpoint.clearpoint.com (Jeffrey J. Griglack) (07/31/90)

I have an Okimate 20 Color Thermal Transfer printer for sale with 4 ribbons
for $70.00.  The printer works by melting the ink from the ribbons onto the
paper.  It will work with ANY PAPER.  It has a good NLQ mode (this is what
I originally bought it for).  It has the printer interface for the Amiga
computer, but I think, I am not sure and have never tried it, it will also
work on the PC.  If anybody knows anything to the contrary, please let me
know via e-mail.

You can e-mail me at jeff@fang.clearpoint.com or jeff@cpoint.clearpoint.com
or you can call me at (508) 435-7440 during the day and (508) 435-0589 in
the evening (or to leave a message).

You pay shipping and COD charges either UPS or Parcel Post.  These shouldn't
be more than a few dollors.

Jeff Griglack

rdnelson@phoenix.Princeton.EDU (Roger D Nelson) (08/01/90)

In article <6498@cpoint.clearpoint.com> jeff@cpoint.clearpoint.com (Jeffrey J. Griglack) writes:

>I have an Okimate 20 Color Thermal Transfer printer for sale with 4 ribbons
>for $70.00.  The printer works by melting the ink from the ribbons onto the
>paper.  It will work with ANY PAPER.  It has a good NLQ mode (this is what
>I originally bought it for).  It has the printer interface for the Amiga
>computer
>
>You pay shipping and COD charges either UPS or Parcel Post.  These shouldn't
>be more than a few dollors.

I also have one an Okimate 20, and if there are two customers, I would
like to sell mine.  I agree it has excellent letter quality, and it
can print color images as well.  In addition to the wax transfer
method of printing, the OKI 20 will print on heat sensitive paper -- I
used rolls, and found it worked well.

Roger Nelson   rdnelson@phoenix.princeton.edu
		Princeton, NJ (in case you are nearby)
		(609)258-5370, home (609)924-6923