[comp.sys.amiga] Fat Angus

eretherf@math-cs.kent.edu (Eric Von Retherford) (05/29/90)

Can anyone tell me where to get a Fat Angus and how much this
little bugger is gong to set me back??

Thanks

Eric Von Retherford
Kent State University

eretherf@math-cs.kent.edu (Eric Von Retherford) (08/02/90)

Can anybody give me the exact description of what the Fat Angus is supposed
to do? Will it give me PAL on a 500 with a 1084s monitor? How does PAL
mode start up?  Is it switchable at any time?

Thanks

Eric Von Retherford
.

martens@python.cis.ohio-state.edu (Jeff Martens) (08/03/90)

In article <1990Aug2.124924.9395@math-cs.kent.edu> eretherf@math-cs.kent.edu (Eric Von Retherford) writes:
>Can anybody give me the exact description of what the Fat Angus is supposed
>to do? Will it give me PAL on a 500 with a 1084s monitor? How does PAL
>mode start up?  Is it switchable at any time?

Mostly I think you'll find that an angus just chews cud until
slaughtered.  Then it ends up as hamburger.  Since this is an Amiga
news group, maybe we should discuss the Fat Agnus instead.  Nah.  How
about counties in Scotland?
-=-
-- Jeff (martens@cis.ohio-state.edu)

I think we can make a deal with the Soviets:  they can have all our
tobacco on the condition that they take all our other toxic wastes.

aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (-=Andy=-) (08/07/90)

	No Counties in Scotland......we've got regions...

			Fife
			Grampian
			Strathclyde
			Lothian