[comp.sys.amiga] student pricing

dand@oxy.edu (Daniel D. Fineman) (08/03/90)

A student of mine wondered if the edu discount program
for the 500 was still on. I said I thought it was over,
but that I would check the net.
Is it on?
If so, who does he contact and what prices.
Im sorry because I know this was posted before.
Dan

bn@okcusr.UUCP (08/05/90)

/* Written  2:13 pm  Aug  2, 1990 by dand@oxy.edu in okcusr.UUCP:comp.s.amiga */
> A student of mine wondered if the edu discount program
> for the 500 was still on. I said I thought it was over,
> but that I would check the net.
> Is it on?

Yes, the educational discount is  still on, and it will continue indefinately.
I think that the A500 bundle package even dropped a bit to somethig like $749
or so. (I am not sure on this, check with a dealer or call the Commodore 1-800
number.)

Bo Najdrovsky
..att!mwood!okcusr!bn

danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com (Dan Bachmann) (08/09/90)

tHE Amiga prices have not dropped, however, now Amiga 3000s are also available
and all the Amigas come with AmigaVision last I heard a month ago from
Commodore.
 ProLine: DanB20@pro-graphics            ************************
    UUCP: ...crash!pro-graphics!DanB20   *  Daniel G. Bachmann  *
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!DanB20@nosc.mil   ************************
Internet: danb20@pro-graphics.cts.com  or  ak032@cleveland.Freenet.Edu
U.S.mail: 509 StonyBrook Drive, Bridgewater, NJ, 08807 USA