[comp.sys.amiga] GVP: Where are you?

bernie@DIALix.oz.au (Bernd Felsche) (08/08/90)

Anybody from GVP...  Please post news showing your new fax number!
The old one doesn't work anymore.

Also, a friend of mine asked about upgrading the firmware and
sofware on his hardcard.  What are you going to do about upgrading
existing users?

bernie

p.s. please do not E-Mail

new@ee.udel.edu (Darren New) (08/09/90)

In article <534@DIALix.UUCP> bernie@DIALix.oz.au (Bernd Felsche) writes:
>Anybody from GVP...  Please post news showing your new fax number!
>The old one doesn't work anymore.

GVP is not on the internet, unfortunately. Their voice number is
USA 215-889-9411 last I called (a couple of weeks ago).  I don't
know the FAX number, as I don't have a FAX machine. Sorry.

On an off note: is there any software for using the Amiga as a FAX modem?
It seems like it should not be too dificult.         -- Darren

jeff@wisdom.UUCP (Jeff Ross) (08/10/90)

>Anybody from GVP...  Please post news showing your new fax number!
>The old one doesn't work anymore.

GVP recently relocated, their new address is:

		600 Clark Avenue
		King of Prussia, PA 19406

the phone numbers are:  1-215-337-8770
			1-215-337-9922	(Fax)

>bernie

>p.s. please do not E-Mail

				Jeff

--

If 1 man can dig a ditch in 60 seconds,
then 60 men can dig a ditch in 1 second.