[comp.sys.amiga] Jazzbench

news@crash.cts.com (Usenet News) (07/16/89)

Could someone mail me a copy of jazzbench, I don't have ftp access.
Thanks
-Dan

 ProLine: pro-generic!pro-graphics!dzenc              | Pro-Graphics  24hrs
    UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-generic!pro-graphics!dzenc | 201/469-0049 3/12/24
ARPA/DDN: crash!pnet01!pro-generic!pro-graphics!dzenc@nosc.mil

filbo@gorn.santa-cruz.ca.us (Bela Lubkin) (12/15/89)

In article <20639@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> David C. Navas writes:
>Another answer:  Stop SCREWING around with the CLI... Go pick up JazzBench,
>	select TEXT display and delete the file...

Hey!  I would tend to agree, but JazzBench 0.8 is still a bit on the
unstable side, let's say.  Does this mean you're working on JazzBench
again?  (I want my JazzBench!!  ;-)  It's kind of overkill for the task
of deleting one file called '*', if you don't dare use it for anything
else lest the system meet Mr. Guru...

(It's really not that unstable, I run it all the time instead of
WorkBench, but you do need to be fairly careful what you do with it).

Bela Lubkin    * *    //  filbo@gorn.santa-cruz.ca.us  CI$: 73047,1112 (slow)
     @       * *     //  belal@sco.com  ..ucbvax!ucscc!{gorn!filbo,sco!belal}
R Pentomino    *   \X/  Filbo @ Pyrzqxgl +408-476-4633 and XBBS +408-476-4945

aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (-=Andy=-) (08/11/90)

Does anyone have a full-installed version they could give me. I have had
real trouble installing it and I havent got it working yet (except once
briefly and I dont know what I did)

A warped disk with Jazzbench installed would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

-=Andy=-