[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga Sound Files

hychejw@ingr.com (Jeff W. Hyche) (08/10/90)

	I need some help finding programs that will let me take
two digitized IFF mono sound file and combine them into one long IFF
file.  Also I then need to combine two mono sound files into one
stereo file.  I need to be able to do this on a hardrive instead of in
memory.  If anyone knows of programs that will do that please
let me know there names and were I can get them.
				Thanks in advance!
					Jeff

cbownds@pro-party.cts.com (Clayton Bownds) (08/12/90)

AUDIOMASTER II will do this with ease.
-Clayton

hychejw@ingr.com (Jeff W. Hyche) (08/15/90)

cbownds@pro-party.cts.com (Clayton Bownds) writes:

>AUDIOMASTER II will do this with ease.
>-Clayton

	From what I've seen of AudioMaster II it is an great sound
editor and digitizer.  But it still has to do everything in ram.  I need
to do it on the hardrive.  I only have 2 meg on contiquse(sp) ram to
work in and the sound file will be about 8 meg when done if not larger.
				Thanks anyway.
					Jeff