[comp.sys.amiga] AmigaDOS 2.00

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph Hillenburg) (08/15/90)

I need a list of programs that will or wont work under 2.0.Please enter a
list of poragrams you have (tried to) use(d) unser 2.0, and if they
worked or not...I will post a final list around the offical 2.0 release
date.

-Joseph Hillenburg
InterNet: joseph@valnet                         UUCP: iuvax!valnet!joseph
PC-Link: Joe Hillenburg             Most other systems: Joseph Hillenburg
Don't buy a computer unless it's an Amiga - Me - AMIGA RULES! - AMIGA RUL

new@ee.udel.edu (Darren New) (08/15/90)

In article <RBkXN1w162w@valnet.UUCP> joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph Hillenburg) writes:
>worked or not...I will post a final list around the offical 2.0 release
>date.

Isn't it kind of pointless to collect that info and release it "around the
official 2.0 release date"?  Any list you collect before the official
release date will not be official. I figure this is one of the main
reasons that the 2.0 out there is not "official".  What good is saying
"HyperPloop isn't compatible with a pre-release beta version of 2.0"?
		    -- Darren

--
--- Darren New --- Grad Student --- CIS --- Univ. of Delaware ---