[comp.sys.amiga] ROMS for AMAX?

uphwk@TERRA.OSCS.MONTANA.EDU (Bill Kinnersley) (08/16/90)

Could someone please tell me a good place to get the 128K Apple ROMs
that you need to use AMAX?  What's a reasonable price?

--
--Bill Kinnersley
  Physics Department   Montana State University    Bozeman, MT 59717

BAXTER_A@wehi.dn.mu.oz (08/16/90)

In article <9008152032.AA06406@terra.oscs.montana.edu>, uphwk@TERRA.OSCS.MONTANA.EDU (Bill Kinnersley) writes:
> Could someone please tell me a good place to get the 128K Apple ROMs
> that you need to use AMAX?  What's a reasonable price?
>
> --
> --Bill Kinnersley
>   Physics Department   Montana State University    Bozeman, MT 59717
>   INTERNET: uphwk@terra.oscs.montana.edu      BITNET: UPHWK@MTSUNIX1
> 226 Transfer complete.
Sun business machines, Hong Kong.
$15 US

Regards Alan

cring@hpihoah.HP.COM (Craig Ring) (08/17/90)

I got mine from Montgomery Grant mail order.  $129.00 for the 128K ROMS.
Montgomery Grant usually has an add in Amiga World.