[comp.sys.amiga] Gemini Star-10 Printer Driver Wanted

coco@cbnewsl.att.com (felix.a.lugo) (08/16/90)

	I would like to find a Gemini Star-10x printer driver for my Amiga
	2000.  Usable in V1.3 of AmigaOS!!!

	Appreciate any responses ....

eric@cbmvax.commodore.com (Eric Cotton) (08/16/90)

In article <1990Aug16.020606.15084@cbnewsl.att.com> coco@cbnewsl.att.com (felix.a.lugo) writes:

>	I would like to find a Gemini Star-10x printer driver for my Amiga
>	2000.  Usable in V1.3 of AmigaOS!!!
>
>	Appreciate any responses ....

The EpsonXOld printer driver which can be found on the 1.3 Extras disk should
do the trick.  You should also take a look at the description of the
EpsonXOld driver on page 4-8 of the 1.3 Enhancer manual and the note for
switch settings on the Gemini 10-X printer.

--
Eric Cotton
Commodore-Amiga                                               (215) 431-9100

coco@cbnewsl.att.com (felix.a.lugo) (08/17/90)

In article <13835@cbmvax.commodore.com> eric@cbmvax (Eric Cotton) writes:

>>	I would like to find a Gemini Star-10x printer driver for an Amiga
>>	2000.  Usable in V1.3 of AmigaOS!!!
>>

>The EpsonXOld printer driver which can be found on the 1.3 Extras disk should
>do the trick.  You should also take a look at the description of the
>EpsonXOld driver on page 4-8 of the 1.3 Enhancer manual and the note for
>switch settings on the Gemini 10-X printer.
>
>--
>Eric Cotton
>Commodore-Amiga                                               (215) 431-9100
>1200 Wilson Drive                        {uunet|pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!eric
>West Chester, PA 19380            "I don't find this stuff amusing anymore."

	Thanks Eric for the quick response ...
	It's been a long time since I looked at the manuals 8^)

	I'm posting this in netnews for the benefit of those who
	requested that I followup on it!!!!

	Here is the DIP configuration mentioned above (for those who
	do not have the 1.3 manual):

			X X X X X X X X  ON   X X
					 OFF      X X
			1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8       1 2 3 4