[comp.sys.amiga] ASpice crash

ted@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Dr. Ted Carnevale) (08/16/90)

The crash occurs when trying to analyze a test file (e.g. one of those
that came with the program as demos), or when spice is run like so
spice ?
which is supposed to generate a list of options.  It happens with stack
size set as large as 100-200K.  I haven't tried anything larger.

drxmann@walt.cc.utexas.edu (Dustin Christmann) (08/18/90)

In article <1990Aug16.041036.21623@sbcs.sunysb.edu> ted@sbcs.sunysb.edu (Dr. Ted Carnevale) writes:
>The crash occurs when trying to analyze a test file (e.g. one of those
>that came with the program as demos), or when spice is run like so
>spice ?
>which is supposed to generate a list of options.  It happens with stack
>size set as large as 100-200K.  I haven't tried anything larger.

On a related note, why is it that I perpetually get the error ".END card mis-
sing" even when I have an .END card in there? I have tried everything with the
.END card, but to no avail. It has gotten to the point that I don't even pay
attention to the error anymore, but it sure looks bad when I turn in my assign-
ments. Please reply by E-mail as this is of too limited scope (electrical engi-
neering) to be of interest to everyone else.

Thanx,
Dustin Christmann

Internet:	drxmann@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Bitnet:		drxmann@utxvm
UUCP:		...!ut-emx!ccwf.cc.utexas.edu!drxmann
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you.
 He is an idiot."	-Groucho Marx