[comp.sys.amiga] Talented graphic artist and musician wanted for Amiga game company

rogers@iris.ucdavis.edu (Brewski Rogers) (08/19/90)

Amiga Game company looking for talented artist and musician for
a Fantasy Role Playing Game.

Game is similar to Ultima and Faery Tale, but uses a much more versatile
map editor. (Non-square overlapping brushes! You have to see it to believe it!)
Uses overhead map view with a 3d look and high speed 8 direction
smooth scrolling.

Except for music and graphics, the game is 90% done.

graphic artist: Must be able to do overhead mapview graphics.
	Data expected to be in iff format.
	Animated Npc's are about 30 pixels tall, and are animated in 4 directions.

musician: We want original music that is either new age, medieval, or a little
	of both.  Would settle for someone who can arrange scores of classical
	pieces, i.e. Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, in SMUS format.
	Currently using SMUS format, but we are considering abandoning it if
	we can get a european musician who is also a megacoder.

Will pay generously.
Email rogers@iris.ucdavis.edu for more info.
or call 916-758-7305 and ask for Frank.

------------------------------------------------------          Quantum _\/_
2727 Eel                   Bruce (6502 RULES!) Rogers        |\  Duck  ( 0 0)
Davis, Ca 95616            Quantum Duck Software,           |\ \______/ / \\\
916-756-2684               rogers@iris.ucdavis.edu         |\ <  <     |   \/
Cinnamon, Rock Candy, or Sugar? decisions decisions.         \_________/  Quark!

acota@pro-realm.cts.com (Arnold Cota) (08/20/90)

I am a novice graphic artist in that I have never worked for money before. I
would be very interested in taking on the project. I have been drawing since I
was a child and I have been using computers for art since 1984. I am familiar
with Digipaint and Deluxepaint...Any questions?

Arn.

p.s. Fantasy RPGs are a subject of great interest to me since I play AD&D and

UUCP: crash!pro-realm!acota
ARPA: crash!pro-realm!acota@nosc.mil
INET: acota@pro-realm.cts.com