[comp.sys.amiga] DOS CALLS!!!

SLMT9@cc.usu.edu (08/13/90)

	Hi there to the amiga people out there. (Dumb way to start but it was
all that I could think of!)

	I always seem to post with problems so here is this weeks. Some months
ago there was some discussion about how to make a regular DOS call from a basic
program. Well I glanced over it and thought I will never need this. Well I was
wrong. Now I need it but it is gone from our lists here. So will the persons or
poeple who knew the answers to thid problem please let me know as well How to
do it. Thanks in advance.

	Joshua
	SLMT9@cc.usu.edu

In article <30211@cc.usu.edu> SLMT9@cc.usu.edu writes:
>... there was some discussion about how to make a regular DOS call from a basic
>program. Well I glanced over it and thought I will never need this. Well I was
>wrong. Now I need it

Just look into your Extras disk, BasicDemos drawer, program Library.
There is an outcommented line to invoke the CLI list command from within
Basic. Also included are comments why this is outcommented (must not be
called from workbench when calling DOS).

--
Best regards, Dr. Peter Kittel      //     E-Mail to
Commodore Frankfurt, Germany      \X/      rutgers!cbmvax!cbmger!peterk