[comp.sys.amiga] Amiga User Group meeting

jerry@watserv1.waterloo.edu (jerry bolce) (12/01/89)

the amiga user group (general) will meet
Wednesday, Dec 6 at 7:00pm MC2009
How about some news from WOC?
:

jerry@watserv1.waterloo.edu (jerry bolce) (01/09/90)

The first Amiga User Group meeting of the term is
scheduled for Tuesday, Jan 16, M&C 2009 at 7:00 PM.
For info call Jerry at x 2746 or 885-1888.
:wq

jerry@watserv1.waterloo.edu (jerry bolce) (03/21/90)

The next meeting of the Amiga User Group is
tuesday, March 27 at 7:00 PM in MC2009.

Notice that uw.sys.amiga has been created for local traffic
because of the volume on comp.sys.amiga.

armhold@porthos.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) (08/21/90)

The (as of yet unnamed) Amiga user group will be meeting on Friday, August
24th.  We will be meeting in room 017 of Hill Center, Rutgers
University Busch Campus at 7:30pm.  All are welcome to attend.

The group usually meets the 4th friday of every month to demonstrate
various software and hardware, discuss current Amiga-related issues,
and generally have fun.  Last month we demoed home-made audio
digitizers, video digitizing software, and D-Paint animation
techniques.  If you have something to demonstrate, whether it's
hardware or software, please feel free to bring it along.
(Arrangements can be made to help you carry it into the building if
necessary.)

We also have a large library of PD software (Fish disks 1-360) available.

For more information or directions, send mail to:
armhold@porthos.rutgers.edu.

Or ask for George @ (908) 932-3129.

-George

trefz@ohstpy.mps.ohio-state.edu (08/21/90)

In article <Aug.20.22.51.17.1990.12234@porthos.rutgers.edu>, armhold@porthos.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) writes:
> The (as of yet unnamed) Amiga user group will be meeting on Friday, August
> 24th.  We will be meeting in room 017 of Hill Center, Rutgers
> University Busch Campus at 7:30pm.  All are welcome to attend.
>
> The group usually meets the 4th friday of every month to demonstrate
> various software and hardware, discuss current Amiga-related issues,
> and generally have fun.  Last month we demoed home-made audio
> digitizers, video digitizing software, and D-Paint animation
> techniques.  If you have something to demonstrate, whether it's
> hardware or software, please feel free to bring it along.
> (Arrangements can be made to help you carry it into the building if
> necessary.)
>
> We also have a large library of PD software (Fish disks 1-360) available.
>
> For more information or directions, send mail to:
> armhold@porthos.rutgers.edu.
>
> Or ask for George @ (908) 932-3129.
>
> -George

Could you provide more information on the audio boards and thier use.  We
have several physics classes in which they would be useful.

Thanks

Kelvin Trefz
Ohio State University

jlh@descartes.math.purdue.edu (Jeffrey Hensley) (08/21/90)

In article <Aug.20.22.51.17.1990.12234@porthos.rutgers.edu> armhold@porthos.rutgers.edu (George Armhold) writes:

>The (as of yet unnamed) Amiga user group will be meeting on Friday, August
>24th.  We will be meeting in room 017 of Hill Center, Rutgers
>University Busch Campus at 7:30pm.  All are welcome to attend.

Uhhh. Just exactly where in Lafayette is Rutgers University Busch Campus???
OOPS.  I see, this isn't in Lafayette, it isn't even in Indiana.  It's
not even within an 8 hours drive from here!?!?!!?!!??

I'm afraid that I won't be able to attend.  However, I would like to invite
you to drop by our local Users Group sometime :-)
		   ^^^^^

--Jeff