[comp.sys.amiga] Naughty bits

bscott@nyx.UUCP (Ben Scott) (08/22/90)

In article <mrr.3624@mrsoft.Newport.RI.US> mrr@mrsoft.Newport.RI.US (Mark Rinfret) writes:
>A  couple of days ago, we have a guy who flickers his hard-on light.  Next,
>someone  else  is  complaining about their shit-key!  Tonight I see someone
>running  a lonely hearts club for printer drivers!!!  Is this strange or is

This gives new meaning to the newsgroup title "comp.sys.amiga.x"...

>it me?  Yeah.  It must be me...

Must be.

However, in order that this message should not be a complete waste of
time, I'd like to ask if anyone knows for sure that the rumored (?) big
gummint contract for 10,000 Amiga 3000s to the Treasury department has
fallen through?  I remember hearing this someplace (probably here,
actually...) and was quite suprised - if I'm not mistaken, it is past
the date for the first units to be delivered.

.                           <<<<Infinite K>>>>