[comp.sys.amiga] About Fish 360-370 available

d88-mbe@sm.luth.se (Michael Bergman) (08/25/90)

Can someone *please* point me to an ftp site where fishcon 360-370 (the
newly released bunch) is uploaded? I saw it here in c.s.a but it had
expired :-(
If it's not available yet, can someone upload it somewhere and notify me?
Or if that's not possible mail it to me!

(And I wish Lionel Hummel and Mike Schwarz at cso.uiuc.edu would put ff351-360
 in amiga/fish soon. Hurry guys!)

Mike
--
      Michael Bergman         Internet: d88-mbe@sm.luth.se
  //  Undergrad. Comp. Eng.   BITNET:   d88-mbe%sm.luth.se@kth.se

lhummel@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (08/27/90)

Written  8:42 am  Aug 25, 1990 by d88-mbe@sm.luth.se in comp.sys.amiga:
/* ---------- "About Fish 360-370 available" ---------- */
> Can someone *please* point me to an ftp site where fishcon 360-370 (the
> newly released bunch) is uploaded? I saw it here in c.s.a but it had
> expired :-(
> If it's not available yet, can someone upload it somewhere and notify me?
> Or if that's not possible mail it to me!
>
> (And I wish Lionel Hummel and Mike Schwarz at cso.uiuc.edu would put ff351-360
>  in amiga/fish soon. Hurry guys!)
/* End of text from comp.sys.amiga */

u.u_error = ENOSPC;

And his name is Schwager, not Schwarz (sic).

lupe@alanya.Central.Sun.COM (Lupe Christoph - Sun Germany Consulting - Munich) (08/27/90)

May I suggest that you remove some of the older Fish disks from
ux1 temporarily ? I believe many more people are eager to download
the new stuff than the old ;-)

--
| lchristoph@Sun.COM     (Internet)              | 		Disclaimer: |
| ...!unido!sunmuc!lupe  (German EUNet, "bang")  | 	  My employer has a |

d88-mbe@sm.luth.se (Michael Bergman) (08/28/90)

lhummel@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu writes:

>u.u_error = ENOSPC;

>And his name is Schwager, not Schwarz (sic).

Sorry...! I'll try to remember next time.
BTW, noone has answered my initial plea yet. Someone MUST have saved the
contents file that Fred posted here. If YOU have, mail it to me. Please!

Michael
--
      Michael Bergman         Internet: d88-mbe@sm.luth.se
  //  Undergrad. Comp. Eng.   BITNET:   d88-mbe%sm.luth.se@kth.se
\X/   U of Lulea, SWEDEN      ARPA:     d88-mbe%sm.luth.se@ucbvax.berkeley.edu
			      UUCP:  {uunet,mcvax}!sunic.se!sm.luth.se!d88-mbe

d88-mbe@sm.luth.se (Michael Bergman) (08/28/90)

Ok, I got the FishCon 361-370 yesterday evening. No more please.

Mike
---