[comp.sys.amiga] DKBTrace pictures?

stan@phx.mcd.mot.com (Stan Fisher) (08/28/90)

I just ftp'ed the recently announced DKB trace 2.0 off of
alfred.ccs.carleton.ca as was posted.  In the documentation it refers
to a "DKBPics.lzh" archive..  this I couldn't find on alfred.ccs.etc.
Can anyone tell me where I can get this archive of pictures that
were rendered with DKB Trace?

  Stan Fisher -  stan@teroach.phx.mcd.mot.com  -  asuvax!mcdphx!teroach!stan
  Motorola Microcomputer Division, Tempe, Arizona   -   Voice (602) 438-3228
  Call our User Group BBS "M.E.C.C.A." running SkyLine 1.31 @ (602) 893-0804

dbuck@ccs.carleton.ca (Dave Buck) (08/28/90)

In article <13509@mcdphx.phx.mcd.mot.com> stan@phx.mcd.mot.com (Stan Fisher) writes:
>I just ftp'ed the recently announced DKB trace 2.0 off of
>alfred.ccs.carleton.ca as was posted.  In the documentation it refers
>to a "DKBPics.lzh" archive..  this I couldn't find on alfred.ccs.etc.
>Can anyone tell me where I can get this archive of pictures that
>were rendered with DKB Trace?
>
>  Stan Fisher -  stan@teroach.phx.mcd.mot.com  -  asuvax!mcdphx!teroach!stan
>  Motorola Microcomputer Division, Tempe, Arizona   -   Voice (602) 438-3228
>  Call our User Group BBS "M.E.C.C.A." running SkyLine 1.31 @ (602) 893-0804

The DKBPics archive contained three pictures rendered by DKBTrace (I think
they are the most interesting pictures of the bunch).  The scene description
files for these pictures were posted to alfred.ccs.carleton.ca, but the
pictures themselves weren't.  I've now uploaded the pictures and put them
into alfred.ccs.carleton.ca for anonymous FTP.  Alternatively, you can
render them yourself using the .dat files.  The pictures are sunset,
twodice4f, and alphatst2.

David Buck

| David Buck                    | My employer is not responsible for|
| dbuck@ccs.carleton.ca         | my opinions.  I'm not even sure   |
| David_Buck@carleton.ca        | I am.                             |