[comp.sys.amiga] Space for FF351+

jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) (08/28/90)

Sometime next week I'll be doubling my drive space.  *If* I can find
a CPU that won't mind the extra load, I'll volunteer to store ff disks
starting with 351.  Note that I won't be able to keep any other
Amiga stuff online (unless it's something I'm using currently :-).

Also, I have no access to the Fish disks.  If Fred is reading this,
or if someone would forward it to him, that would make things go
much better.
--
J. Eric Townsend -- University of Houston Dept. of Mathematics (713) 749-2120
Internet: jet@uh.edu

randy@csseq.tamu.edu (Randy Hutson) (08/28/90)

In article <1990Aug28.021427.13637@lavaca.uh.edu> jet@karazm.math.uh.edu (J. Eric Townsend) writes:

>Sometime next week I'll be doubling my drive space.  *If* I can find
>a CPU that won't mind the extra load, I'll volunteer to store ff disks
>starting with 351.  Note that I won't be able to keep any other
>Amiga stuff online (unless it's something I'm using currently :-).
>
>Also, I have no access to the Fish disks.  If Fred is reading this,
>or if someone would forward it to him, that would make things go
>much better.

Well I've got plenty of disk space right now, and 10 CPUs (a Sequent)
which would love the load, but like you, I don't have access to the
new Fish disks.  So if you get a hold of the new Fish disks but can't
find a free machine, let me know.  Or if anyone can get the disks to
me now, I'll put them out for anonymous ftp as soon as I get them.

Randy
randy@csseq.tamu.edu