[comp.sys.amiga] What is the current version of SNAP?

ted@nieland.DAYTON.OH.US (Ted Nieland) (08/26/90)

What is the current version of SNAP?  I have 1.4, but it has some problems,
especially when trying cut and paste large sections (more than two lines).
I set up the delay between characters, as was once suggested, but that only
seems to work for the first ten characters that are pasted.

--
M. Edward (Ted) Nieland

Ted@NIELAND.DAYTON.OH.US     (aka  uunet!dayvb!nieland!ted)

arc@desire.wright.edu (08/28/90)

In article <3192.AA3192@nieland.DAYTON.OH.US>, ted@nieland.DAYTON.OH.US (Ted Nieland) writes:
> What is the current version of SNAP?  I have 1.4, but it has some problems,
> especially when trying cut and paste large sections (more than two lines).
> I set up the delay between characters, as was once suggested, but that only
> seems to work for the first ten characters that are pasted.
>
> --
> M. Edward (Ted) Nieland
>
> Ted@NIELAND.DAYTON.OH.US     (aka  uunet!dayvb!nieland!ted)

    I too used Snap 1.4 and have no problems with it.  I have NO delay of any
kind set on mine.