[comp.sys.amiga] IFF picture viewers ...{Please summarise them}

U3364521@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (Lou Cavallo) (08/31/90)

G'day,

JPH> In article <9FDqo3w162w@valnet>, Joseph P. Hillenburg (joseph@valnet.UUCP)
JPH> writes:

CJH> ceej@pawl.rpi.edu (Chris J Hillery) writes:
CJH> Again, I'll briefly plug Mostra, as far as I know THE best IFF pic
CJH> displayer [...more features listed...]

JPH> UM...I beg to differ. SuperView 3.0 is the best one I know of. It can do
JPH> [...more features deleted...]

[...plus all the other net.talk about `THE Best IFF 9sic) Viewer'...]

I'd like to plead for someone to provide a summary of available ILBM viewers,
GIF viewers, MAC viewers ... FROBBITGLOBBY viewers {(-:} somewhat in the same
vein as the Unix like shell summary posted a while ago.

I know I should offer to take up a summary but I just can't do it now. I have
an appeal against my PhD suspension on the cards RSN. :-(

The amiga.net.readers are great at doing this. Go for it! Make my day!

Oh, some of `us' Australians can be so disrespectful sometimes. :-)

yours truly,
Lou Cavallo.