[comp.sys.amiga] Newest Workbench version

n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) (08/30/90)

I have version 36.143 of Workbench 2.0, that is the latest I have heard.
BTW, is there a 2.0 archive somewhere yet, there should be!

eric@cbmvax.commodore.com (Eric Cotton) (08/31/90)

In article <7816@helios.TAMU.EDU> n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) writes:
>I have version 36.143 of Workbench 2.0, that is the latest I have heard.
>BTW, is there a 2.0 archive somewhere yet, there should be!

Coorect, the latest released Kickstart is version 143.

--
Eric Cotton
Commodore-Amiga                                               (215) 431-9100