[comp.sys.amiga] Any news sites receiving comp.sys.amiga.games?

So, the vote was a success, the newgroup message has had time to
filter around the net, and yet there hasn't been a single posting
saying "Hey, RAD new group, DUDES!"  ;-)

So tell me, was it all worth the effort?  Are there any sites that
actually ADDED comp.sys.amiga.games, after all was said and done?

If so, is connectivity good enough that traffic is arriving there?

Kent, the man from xanth.

xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan)
in <1990Aug29.132837.13649@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> writes:

	So tell me, was it all worth the effort?  Are there any sites that
	actually ADDED comp.sys.amiga.games, after all was said and done?

	If so, is connectivity good enough that traffic is arriving there?

The stuff's been arriving at PORTAL for some time.  The earliest unexpired
item still online is dated 3-Aug-1990, and the last screenful looks like
the "dump" appended to this response.

Thad Floryan [ thad@cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]

------------------------------
27 Collection menu
/Gateways/Usenet/comp/sys/amiga/games
16155.3
-----
45 -   Might & Magic II help needed [collection]
46 -   2630 can't play DM and Populous [collection]
47 -   Freelance Artist looking for work [collection]
48 -   Turrican info [collection]
49 -   Rick Dangerous [collection]
50 -   DM HELP!!! [collection]
51 -   Want Shadow of the Beast II info [collection]
52 -   MechWarrior [collection]
53 -   Amiga GameBusters Revision 6 [collection]
54 -   Tempest [collection]
55 -   Any news sites receiving comp.sys.amiga.games? [collection]
56 -   Nethack on Ami (Re: 2.88 Meg 3.5" Drive on AMIGA?) [collection]
57 -   Bureaucracy for the Amiga? [collection]
58 -   Wings from Cinemaware!!! [collection]

-----
page mail help top logout set go done add_collection scan read subscribe
unsubscribe
Command:

SL195@cc.usu.edu (A banana is not a toy) (09/01/90)

In article <1990Aug29.132837.13649@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG>, xanthian@zorch.SF-Bay.ORG (Kent Paul Dolan) writes:
> So, the vote was a success, the newgroup message has had time to
> filter around the net, and yet there hasn't been a single posting
> saying "Hey, RAD new group, DUDES!"  ;-)
>
> So tell me, was it all worth the effort?  Are there any sites that
> actually ADDED comp.sys.amiga.games, after all was said and done?
>
> If so, is connectivity good enough that traffic is arriving there?
>
> Kent, the man from xanth.
> <xanthian@Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian@well.sf.ca.us>

We're receiving it loud and clear.  I've got 267 messages on it so far....

--

All comments are my own, and many must be taken with a :-)