[comp.sys.amiga] Dos 2.0, new KickStart

TEW105@psuvm.psu.edu (09/01/90)

Ok, what is the latest KickStart?  1.4, 2.0?  And about the programs that are
having problems running under the new dos, is that due to kickstart or 2.0?
If I buy the enhancer for my 2000, and a program doesn't work can I just boot
with 1.3?
Thanks!.
        L8R,      ___  |                     |A     |IF IT FALLS ON YOUR
||_||  _          \\   |   ELECTRIC DREAMS!  | M    |HEAD, THEN YOU KNOW
||-|| |_| |\| |_| __\\ |_____________________|  I   |IT'S A ROCK.
DISCLAMIER: THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, NOT ANYONE|   G  |          -BINABIK
ELSE'S AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE PSU CAC'S!     |    A |

Joseph P. Hillenburg (joseph@valnet.UUCP) (09/02/90)

TEW105@psuvm.psu.edu writes:

> Ok, what is the latest KickStart?  1.4, 2.0?  And about the programs that are
> having problems running under the new dos, is that due to kickstart or 2.0?
> If I buy the enhancer for my 2000, and a program doesn't work can I just boot
> with 1.3?
> Thanks!.
>         L8R,      ___  |                     |A     |IF IT FALLS ON YOUR
> ||_||  _          \\   |   ELECTRIC DREAMS!  | M    |HEAD, THEN YOU KNOW
> ||-|| |_| |\| |_| __\\ |_____________________|  I   |IT'S A ROCK.
> DISCLAMIER: THESE ARE MY OPINIONS, NOT ANYONE|   G  |          -BINABIK
> ELSE'S AND ESPECIALLY NOT THE PSU CAC'S!     |    A |

Ok...thenew KS was originally named 1.4, but CBM decided that after they
had made so many changes to t, to call it 2.0. I other word, all
references to 1.4 are really to 2.0.

 -Joseph Hillenburg (Sultan of Asm)
INET: joseph@valnet.uucp            |MAIL: 1709 West Gray
UUCP: ...!iuvax!valnet!joseph       |MAIL: Bloomington, IN 47401
AT&T: 1-812-336-2969                |MAIL: United States
CompSci BBS: 3/12/24 1-812-876-4407 9:30 pm-7:30 am |Mail replies requested
              Those aren't bugs! Just undesirable features!