[comp.sys.amiga] A3000, moria

lclausen@lckaos.UUCP (Lars R. Clausen) (08/30/90)

>In article <7822@helios.TAMU.EDU> n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) writes:
>I am having trouble getting Moria 5.2 to work on the 3000. The program requires
>a stack of 40000.  When I disable cache and burst, it kind of works, will load
>up, unless I set the stack, which causes it to crash. Unfortunately the game
>crashes shortly if you don't have a 40k stack, any ideas?
>
>Duane Fields

Moria 5.2??? Will that be out on a Fish disk sometime? I'm sitting back here
with a ver. 3.0, and I would like to hear what have changed and how I can get
it. Please notice my address before pointing at New Xanth or something.

Tanks in advance!

--
| Lars R. Clausen                (Fido: 2:230/22.34)  | Gnoshallasim- |

n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) (09/02/90)

For all those who asked, Moria for the Amiga (version 5.2) is available by
ftp at kukulcan.berkeley.edu (128.32.131.190) in the moria_5 directory. This
is a straight port, but still very nice. Game play is much improved but NO
this is not a bit-mapped version like moria 3.0 (amiga).

Duane Fields