[comp.sys.amiga] Commodore gets serious? You judge. ENOUGH FLAMES!!!

alberti@cs.umn.edu (Bob Alberti) (09/06/90)

brianm@sco.COM (Brian Moffet) writes:

>BARRETT@owl.ecil.iastate.edu (Marc Barrett) writes:
> [Tons of the same deleted]
>brian moffet

And YOU, and all the others who've been flaming Marc (and myself, likely,
with this response) are violating the netiquette rules of unnecessary posting.
Not only are forty-eleven posts more than sufficient to inform Marc that he
shouldn't post before his first cup of coffee in the morning, but he has
already responded tactfully and gracefully, which is more than can be said of
many who were so quick with their incendiaries.
Bob Alberti  Micro and Wkstn Networks Ctr, U of MN        ///   aka:  Albatross
UUCP:        nic.MR.NET!boombox.micro.UMN.EDU!alberti    /// Images at Twilight
INET:        alberti@boombox.micro.UMN.EDU           \\\///      (612) 884-7951
Disclaimer:  My employer does not mean what I say.    \XX/
Ingredients: 30% header, 30% quote, 10% content, 30% cutesy signature.