[comp.sys.amiga] Binaries/Alt-Sources

rickb@tanus.oz.au (Rick Buhagiar) (08/06/90)

Can anyone tell me if com.binaries.amiga and alt-sources are working properly?
I havent got any new stuff on these confernces for atleast 3 weeks. Mind you I
do live in Australia so could that be the problem? Speak to me!

UUCP: {munnari}!jabaru!tanus!rickb
INET: rickb@tanus.oz.au

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (08/07/90)

In article <198@jabaru.oz.au> rickb@tanus.oz.au (Rick Buhagiar) writes:
> Can anyone tell me if com.binaries.amiga and alt-sources are working
> properly?

No.  Comp.binaries.amiga is broken at the moment.  Along with moving
the Amiga archives from xanth to abcfd20, I started to move my
moderation tools, but haven't finished (I'm reworking some of the
tools to be more general).  Usually I do this kind of stuff on the
weekends, but my weekends have been busy lately...

Submissions to comp.{sources,binaries}.amiga are still being accepted
at the old address and will be processed when the programs are moved.

	...tad

tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) (09/05/90)

These USENET time warps are annoying, especially when you find need to
followup to one of your own articles...

In article <TADGUY.90Aug6124708@abcfd21.larc.nasa.gov> Tad Guy writes:
> In article <198@jabaru.oz.au> rickb@tanus.oz.au (Rick Buhagiar) writes:
> > Can anyone tell me if com.binaries.amiga and alt-sources are working
> > properly?
>
> No.  Comp.binaries.amiga is broken at the moment.

The groups comp.binaries.amiga and comp.sources.amiga are alive again.
Submissions cheerfully accepted at <amiga@uunet.uu.net>...

	...tad

jer@stbimbo.UUCP (John Ramspott) (09/06/90)

In article <TADGUY.90Sep4185538@abcfd21.larc.nasa.gov> tadguy@abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov (Tad Guy) writes:
>These USENET time warps are annoying, especially when you find need to
>followup to one of your own articles...

Yeah, you're not kidding. The other day I saw a folllow up to a posting
I hadn't even made yet.

I think USENET is just a parallel universe.

>	...tad

--John