[comp.sys.amiga] Microbotics Hardframe & RDPrep

johnv@DIALix.oz.au (johnv) (09/04/90)

G'Day,
    As the first message seems to have sunk without a trace,
I'll try again..

    A while ago their was a posting about a new version of the
Microbotics 'RDPrep' program being available on BIX.

    I own a Microbotics HardFrame controller, and would like a
copy of this software.  As I do not have access to BIX, would
somebody be able to mail it to me (as long as it is not going to
break any laws) ?

    If there is anybody representing Microbotics reading, I will
be glad to hear from them, as well as supply my full details for
verfication.  I did send in the registration card.

    Please reply by email to johnv@DIALix.oz.au

    John Verhoeven

rps2@amoeba2.UUCP (Rick Stevens) (09/06/90)

>In article <561@DIALix.UUCP> johnv@DIALix.oz.au (johnv) writes:
>
>G'Day,
>    As the first message seems to have sunk without a trace,
>I'll try again..
>
>    A while ago their was a posting about a new version of the
>Microbotics 'RDPrep' program being available on BIX.
>
>    I own a Microbotics HardFrame controller, and would like a
>copy of this software.  As I do not have access to BIX, would
>somebody be able to mail it to me (as long as it is not going to
>break any laws) ?
>
>    If there is anybody representing Microbotics reading, I will
>be glad to hear from them, as well as supply my full details for
>verfication.  I did send in the registration card.
>
>    Please reply by email to johnv@DIALix.oz.au
>
>    John Verhoeven

I'll do my best.  I sorta represent MicroBotics here on Usenet and on CIS.
I'm not an employee, per se, but a consultant to them (Willy Langeveld and
I wrote MBRTest, the memory test).

Watch for EMail from me.  It'll be a uuencoded version of the LHarc file.

Also, for future reference, if you have specific questions or need answers,
contact me at one of the following addresses:

    ...uunet!zardoz!tmiuv0!rick                          <--- Days at the office
    ...uunet!perigrine!ccicpg!conexch!amoeba2!rps2       <--- Home Amiga!!!
    ...uunet!zardoz!xyclone!sysop (also sysop@ssssc.com) <--- Home Unix
    75006,1355 -or- 75006.1355@compuserve.com            <--- CompuServe
    smallscale                                           <--- Bix

Yes, I have lotsa addresses!  "It's harder to hit a moving target!"

          Rick Stevens, Small Scale Systems of Southern California
  sysop@xyclone.uucp | rps2@amoeba2.uucp | CIS: 75006,1355 | BIX: smallscale
  "I'm tellin' ya, Valiant!  Da whole ting stinks like yesterday's diapers!"
                                            - Baby Herman