[comp.sys.amiga] Help, need pointer to PasTex3.0

GDBL1AF@BLEKUL11.BITNET (09/05/90)

Hello world,
Is there anyone who succeeded in ftp-ing the TeX 3.0 package from
abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov ? I tried it two times via bitfp but couldn't
find it. I would appreciate it if someone could send me the package
or could give me a pointer to a place where I can get it. (I'll
put it on Tapserv, the fileserver at blekul11.bitnet).

                                                    Mb
                                        GDBL1AF at BLEKUL11.BITNET

hessmann@unipas.fmi.uni-passau.de (Georg Hessmann) (09/05/90)

In article <90247.220331GDBL1AF@BLEKUL11.BITNET> <GDBL1AF@BLEKUL11.BITNET> writes:
>Hello world,
>Is there anyone who succeeded in ftp-ing the TeX 3.0 package from
>abcfd01.larc.nasa.gov ? I tried it two times via bitfp but couldn't
>find it. I would appreciate it if someone could send me the package
>or could give me a pointer to a place where I can get it. (I'll
>put it on Tapserv, the fileserver at blekul11.bitnet).

I'm so sorry. It was a typo.
The ftp-server is "absfd20.larc.nasa.gov". (The new xanth)
                        ^^

>                                                    Mb
>                                        GDBL1AF at BLEKUL11.BITNET

	Georg.

--
  hessmann@unipas.fmi.uni-passau.de		hessmann@unipas.uucp

epa@phobos.cis.ksu.edu (Eric P. Armstrong) (09/06/90)

[...]
                         ^
>The ftp-server is "absfd20.larc.nasa.gov". (The new xanth)
>                        ^^

The address is abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov (128.155.23.64 for us with out of date
					nameserver databases....)

----
Eric Paul Armstrong                     Kansas State University
   Bitnet:  ericpaul@ksuvm.bitnet
  Internet: epa@phobos.cis.ksu.edu