From: corpane!sparks
To: amiga-relay@udel.edu
Subject: Re: Compressed archive format
X-ceo_options: Document

CEO summary:
See document for message.

CEO document contents:
From: John Sparks <corpane!sparks>
Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga
Date: 29 Aug 90 17:12:22 GMT
To: amiga-relay@udel.edu
Sender: amiga-relay-request@udel.edu

[body of message deleted]

--
John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|7 line Multi-User system.         | Downloads & more.
A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of----Ogden Nash

U3364521@ucsvc.ucs.unimelb.edu.au (Lou Cavallo) (09/06/90)

G'day,

In article <2905@corpane.UUCP>, sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:
> All of the messages I have posted in the last week have been hitting
> some amiga mail gateway and bouncing back to my mail box. I know they
.
.
.
> Is this happening to others?

Yes, down here in Oz. Twice so far.

> Here is part of what I get back.
>
>    ----- Mail rejected by CEO. -----

I haven't checked the rest of it out John... Heavy work load this week
(so why am I reading news :-) ...)

yours truly,
Lou Cavallo.

sparks@corpane.UUCP (John Sparks) writes:

>All of the messages I have posted in the last week have been hitting
>some amiga mail gateway and bouncing back to my mail box. I know they

Never mind, I saw a message about this in comp.sys.amiga.tech explaining
that the problem has been solved.