[comp.sys.amiga] Mac to Amiga 8SVX sound converter

AXTBF%ALASKA.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (Tim Friest - Programmer/Analyst) (08/15/90)

Is there any interest in a Mac to Amiga sound converter program?

AXTBF%ALASKA.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (Tim Friest - Programmer/Analyst) (08/15/90)

Is there any interest in a Mac to Amiga sound converter program?

I have written one that uses the IFFParse library from AOS2.0 and works
with the few sound files I've tried it on...
If there is interest, I'll post it...

arc@desire.wright.edu (08/17/90)

In article <27421@nigel.ee.udel.edu>, AXTBF%ALASKA.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (Tim Friest - Programmer/Analyst) writes:
> Is there any interest in a Mac to Amiga sound converter program?
>
> I have written one that uses the IFFParse library from AOS2.0 and works
> with the few sound files I've tried it on...
> If there is interest, I'll post it...

  Does it work on 1.2/1.3 Amiga OS?  I'd LOVE to have it, please post it if you
would!

gsrfy@levels.sait.edu.au (09/04/90)

In article <1036.26caf086@desire.wright.edu>, arc@desire.wright.edu writes:
> In article <27421@nigel.ee.udel.edu>, AXTBF%ALASKA.BITNET@cornellc.cit.cornell.edu (Tim Friest - Programmer/Analyst) writes:
>> Is there any interest in a Mac to Amiga sound converter program?
>>
>> I have written one that uses the IFFParse library from AOS2.0 and works
>> with the few sound files I've tried it on...
>> If there is interest, I'll post it...

   I am very interested; please post me a copy.

   Do you have any programs that will convert AMIGA sound files to MAC format
too ?

   I recently posted a request for information on this subject and received a
number of very interesting replies. Thank you everyone. I'll post a report on
the results of my efforts later on.

Rick Yuan
Adelaide
AUSTRALIA

n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) (09/04/90)

YES! there is interest, please post it! Also, is there a program to convert 24
bit MAC II files to HAM??

Duane

eric@emerald.rutgers.edu (Eric Lavitsky) (09/08/90)

In article <7953@helios.TAMU.EDU> n350bq@tamuts.tamu.edu (Duane Fields) writes:

> YES! there is interest, please post it! Also, is there a program to
> convert 24 bit MAC II files to HAM??
>
> Duane

Yes - our product ImageLink includes a module that will read 24-bit
PICT2 bitmap images from a Mac and convert them to HAM or a number of
other formats which ImageLink supports (now including TIFF).

-Eric
--
Eric Lavitsky				UUCP:	...rutgers!tstream!eric
Active Circuits, Inc.				eric@topaz.rutgers.edu