[comp.sys.amiga] ChainWare!!!

utoddl@uncecs.edu (Todd M. Lewis) writes:

>For the record, all my stuff on the Fish Disks is for free distribution.
>I'm thinking of a new classification: Forced Distribution-- all users
>will be _required_ to at least try to give at least one copy to
>someone else, assuming that the recipient agrees to these terms.  There
>will be an exemption for those computer nerds who's only friend is
>their Amiga.

Oh No!!!! Chain-Ware!

README:
This is <insert program name here>. It has been around the world 7 times.
It will bring you good luck if you follow the rules and bad luck if
you don't.

This software is free, but you must pass it on to 5 of your friends.
If you do so you will have Good Luck and your life will change for the
better.

Fred Fish, the person who started this ChainWare, won the Arizona State
Lottery and is now a multi-billionaire. But Wilma Frob downloaded this
program and did not pass it on. Her Amiga exploded killing her and her
pet dog Frodo.

John Sparks         |D.I.S.K. Public Access Unix System| Multi-User Games, Email
sparks@corpane.UUCP |PH: (502) 968-DISK 24Hrs/2400BPS  | Usenet, Chatting,
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-|7 line Multi-User system.         | Downloads & more.
A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of----Ogden Nash