[comp.sys.amiga] Give your amiga direct sunlight and water it...

	The way my room is set up my Amiga gets hit with direct,
HOT sunlight from sunrise till about 11AM. The computer is
generally not on. How serious a problem is this for the computer?
How about the TV that sits next to it? Thanks,
	-- Ethan

Ethan Solomita: es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu

*Iraq += *Kuwait;
NumCountries--;

and by popular demand...

free(Kuwait);

king@motcid.UUCP (Steven King) (09/12/90)

In article <1990Sep9.170726.2031@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> es1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Ethan Solomita) writes:
>	The way my room is set up my Amiga gets hit with direct,
>HOT sunlight from sunrise till about 11AM. The computer is
>generally not on. How serious a problem is this for the computer?
>How about the TV that sits next to it? Thanks,

I've got pretty much the same situation (you haven't been peeking in my
computer room, have you? :-)  I solved it by simply closing the blinds.
Mini-blinds are cheap, available at K-Mart and finer stores everywhere.

Will direct sunlight cause problems?  None that I know of, but why risk it?

--
I'm very good at giving directions, especially if  | Steven King  708-540-6771