[comp.sys.amiga] New Lattice Number?

GORRIEDE@UREGINA1.BITNET (Dennis Robert Gorrie) (09/03/90)

I recently purchased Lattice C ver 5.02.  I would like to upgrade to ver 5.04,
but when I phone the numbers in the manual, for tech support and the bbs
phone line, I get a number not in service message.

Does anyone have the latest phone numbers and address for Lattice?

Also, what changes were made from ver 5.02 to ver 5.04 of Lattice C?

|Dennis Gorrie                 'Chain-Saw Tag...                        |
|GORRIEDE AT UREGINA1.BITNET                    Try It, You'll Like It!'|

joseph@valnet.UUCP (Joseph P. Hillenburg) (09/05/90)

You're behind one version The Lattice C 5.04 has been renamed to SAS/C
and has been updated to 5.10 which supports AmigaDOS 2.0 now.

 -Joseph Hillenburg (Sultan of Asm)
INET: joseph@valnet.uucp            |MAIL: 1709 West Gray
UUCP: ...!iuvax!valnet!joseph       |MAIL: Bloomington, IN 47401
AT&T: 1-812-336-2969                |MAIL: United States
CompSci BBS: 3/12/24 1-812-876-4407 9:30 pm-7:30 am |Mail replies requested
              Those aren't bugs! Just undesirable features!
irable features!

aduncan@rhea.trl.oz.au (Allan Duncan) (09/07/90)

From article <9009021728.AA28784@lilac.berkeley.edu>, by GORRIEDE@UREGINA1.BITNET (Dennis Robert Gorrie):

> I recently purchased Lattice C ver 5.02.  I would like to upgrade to ver 5.04,
> but when I phone the numbers in the manual, for tech support and the bbs
> phone line, I get a number not in service message.
>
> Does anyone have the latest phone numbers and address for Lattice?
>
> Also, what changes were made from ver 5.02 to ver 5.04 of Lattice C?

The prefix changed - 312 becomes 708

The latest _free_ upgrade is 5.05, and contains various bug-fixes.
Allan Duncan	ACSnet	a.duncan@trl.oz
(03) 541 6708	ARPA	a.duncan%trl.oz.au@uunet.uu.net
		UUCP	{uunet,hplabs,ukc}!munnari!trl.oz!a.duncan
Telecom Research Labs, PO Box 249, Clayton, Victoria, 3168, Australia.

EAF@.Prime.COM (09/07/90)

Version 5.1 is the currently supported version.

You should receive an advertisement describing the upgrade.
If you are in a hurry, you can call the SAS Institute in Cary N.C. and
ask for the SAS C for AMIGA sales dept.  They will give you the
details.

walker@unx.sas.com (Doug Walker) (09/12/90)

In article <9009021728.AA28784@lilac.berkeley.edu> GORRIEDE@UREGINA1.BITNET (Dennis Robert Gorrie) writes:

>Does anyone have the latest phone numbers and address for Lattice?

Call SAS Institute at (919)677-8000 and ask for Book Sales (x5042)

  *****
=*|_o_o|\\=====Doug Walker, Software Distiller====== BBS: (919)460-7430 =
  | o  |//     For all you do, this bug's for you!
  ======
usenet: ...mcnc!rti!sas!walker   plink: dwalker  bix: djwalker