[comp.sys.amiga] Spoiler wanted

mcewan@pro-realm.cts.com (Scott McEwan) (09/10/90)

I need a spoiler for Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess. I can get 4
of the 5 skulls but I am totally stumped by the Twins. I found the die
and opened the door, but I can't figure out what to do from there. The
clues don't help and there are too many options for trail-and-error.
Scott McEwan

UUCP: crash!pnet01!pro-realm!mcewan
BITNET: mcewan%pro-realm.cts.com@nosc.mil
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-realm!mcewan@nosc.mil
ProLine: mcewan@pro-realm

UUCP: crash!pro-realm!mcewan
ARPA: crash!pro-realm!mcewan@nosc.mil
INET: mcewan@pro-realm.cts.com

schur@isi.edu (Sean Schur) (09/11/90)

In article <4332@crash.cts.com> mcewan@pro-realm.cts.com (Scott McEwan) writes:
>I need a spoiler for Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess. I can get 4
>of the 5 skulls but I am totally stumped by the Twins. I found the die
>and opened the door, but I can't figure out what to do from there. The
>clues don't help and there are too many options for trail-and-error.
>Scott McEwan

I believe somewhere along the way, maybe if you do an "inspect" it tells you
that one of the "twins" is hungry. You have to feed the die to the opposite
one that you get it from.

Sean Schur		       \   \  /      /
USENET: schur@isi.edu		 \  /a\mpyr/
Compuserve: 70731,1102		  \/   \  / ideo
Plink: OSS259				\/

and you can have a more pleasant partition of the newsgroups.  Thanks.

Kent, the man from xanth.