[comp.sys.amiga] Butonic Virus/ German comments

myb100@csc.anu.oz.au (09/13/90)

In article <9338@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu>, amiga@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Boing) writes:
> In article <9286@uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> olson@uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Todd Olson) writes:
> -
> -The Butonic Virus is also of the directory type. It will write
> -itself to a disk as file with a length of 2916 bytes. Once again the
> -name of the file appears to be a blank line.
> -Butonic can change the name of the active windows, to names such
> -as
> -
> -  Ich Braunch jetzt Alk!             Bitte keinen Wodka!
> -  Mehr Buszyklen fur den Prozessor   Paula meint,Agnus sei zu dick
> -
>
> near as we can tell this translates as:
>
> I need alcohol now!		Please no vodka!
> more ????? for the Processor!	Paula thinks Agnus is fat(?)
> 				^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> 				(some kind of fat agnus remark)

You got the first two right. The other two are

'More Bus-cycles for the Processor'
and
'Paula thinks (that) Agnus is too fat'

>   // uhccux amiga archive | amiga@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu | amiga@uhccux.bitnet
> \X/  "just another peon"  | baron@uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu | baron@uhccux.bitnet
 Markus Buchhorn                                           ///  | This space
 Mt Stromlo and Siding Spring Observatories, Canberra     ///   |
 PMB Weston Ck. P.O. A.C.T. 2611, Australia           \\\///    | intentionally
 markus@mso.anu.oz.au  -or-  nssdca::psi%mssso::markus \XX/     | left blank