[comp.sys.amiga] Utilimaster0.7R?/1.3/2.0reboot

robert@alliant.backbone.uoknor.edu (Robert Lindsay) (09/12/90)

Two request of our huge information source:

1. Could someone please email/post either a ftp site or a BBS that has
the program to reboot between 2.0/1.3 on a 3000? I dont have access to
any commercial BBS to get it from.

2. Down at the Hobbit Hole in FL (Hi Cal!) I found a new version of
Utilimaster by John Scienb(BAD sp). This will run on a 3000/2.0 which
.69 wouldn't. But the version I got donesnt have the instructions or the
Utility program for utilimaster. So does anyone know where a) a full
version .7 is at or the authors address so I can register (like I should
have long ago).

"that you for your support"
robert lindsay
robert@alliant.backbone.uoknor.edu
a lost child in a technological wilderness

monty@sagpd1.UUCP (Monty Saine) (09/15/90)

In article <1990Sep12.142956.2339@uokmax.uucp> robert@alliant.backbone.uoknor.edu (Robert Lindsay) writes:

>2. Down at the Hobbit Hole in FL (Hi Cal!) I found a new version of
>Utilimaster by John Scienb(BAD sp). This will run on a 3000/2.0 which
>.69 wouldn't. But the version I got donesnt have the instructions or the
>Utility program for utilimaster. So does anyone know where a) a full
>version .7 is at or the authors address so I can register (like I should
>have long ago).

If you find this please post it to the binaries group (or e-mail me a copy)
I use this all the time and the docs file with the old version lists an
address in Las Vegas. I need to know if that is the current address/phone
number. I tried calling the old number with no results.

John where are you??

Monty Saine