[comp.sys.amiga] vincent.zoo and puttrax

aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (-=Andy=-) (09/12/90)

On the subject of certain things not working at new xanth, has anyone got
puttrax working ? (its contained in vincent.zoo) Everytime I try to run
it, it causes a crash (although a nice task held one!)

Any help appreciated!

System 	Amiga A500 with Fatter Agnus
	2 External Floppy drives

-=Andy=-

e5pj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (09/15/90)

In article <6299@castle.ed.ac.uk>, aiajms@castle.ed.ac.uk (-=Andy=-) writes:
> On the subject of certain things not working at new xanth, has anyone got
> puttrax working ? (its contained in vincent.zoo) Everytime I try to run
> it, it causes a crash (although a nice task held one!)
>

> Any help appreciated!
>

> System 	Amiga A500 with Fatter Agnus
> 	2 External Floppy drives
>
> -=Andy=-

	Well, here I am! Yes, that 'Vincent' who requested for another archive
of 'PUTTRAX'.
	Have you tried setting a higher stack??? (~20000 should be enough).
Also, I recall some postings here about 'PUTTRAX' being very specific and needs
a complete pathname from where it is located:
Eg.      'vd0:Puttrax vd0:xxxx.trax'

***Vincent*** (THE DEMO FREAK!)