[comp.sys.amiga] JB Technologies??

In <9009181419.AA00982@thunder.LakeheadU.Ca>, tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA writes:
>Has anybody ordered anything from JB Technologies?   They  adver-
>tise  in the Computer Shopper, and they sell surplus drives (hard
>drives, floppies and stuff like that).  I'm considering  ordering
>a  small  hard drive from them, and I was wondering if anyone has
>had any experience with them.

I sent a 70 meg hard drive to JB Technologies for repair ($189), and received
good service. My drive was back in about 2-3 weeks, which is not bad consideing
that it had to go through the Canadian Postal Service... you know, the one
where they charge a letter out as 10 cents for delivery and about 30 cents
for storage.

-larry

--
It is not possible to both understand and appreciate Intel CPUs.
    -D.Wolfskill

tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA (09/18/90)

Has anybody ordered anything from JB Technologies?   They  adver-
tise  in the Computer Shopper, and they sell surplus drives (hard
drives, floppies and stuff like that).  I'm considering  ordering
a  small  hard drive from them, and I was wondering if anyone has
had any experience with them.

* Tom Hayko                    * only the Amiga      /// *
* tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca * (if only Commodore ///  *
*                              *   knew that)   \\\///   *

QUIT