On 14 Sep 90 08:49:40 GMT Kevin.Mack@f70.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kevin Mack):

JW> | harddisk.amhd               1956 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:33:40
JW> | gvpscsi.amhd                1236 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 13:13:21
JW> | ivs_scsi.amhd               1736 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:35:31
JW> | nexus.amhd                  2344 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:37:36
JW> | scsi.amhd                   8360 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:34:02
JW> | hddisk.amhd                 8112 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:34:23
JW> | DISscsi.amhd                2328 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:37:12
JW>
JW> Could someone translate this into hardware product names?  I.e. what
JW> hard drives are supported?

KM>hardisk.amhd is for the Xetec Fasttrack
KM>gvpscsi.amhd is (obviously) for the GVP
KM>ivs_scsi.amhd is for the IVS Trumpcard
KM>scsi.amhd is for Commodore 2091/A590's
KM>hddisk.amhd is for 2090/2090A
KM>I don't know what the other 2 are.

I know what one of the other two are..

nexus.amhd is for the Advanced Storage Systems Nexus SCSI/RAM card
They have a nice full page ad on page 27 of the October 90 AmigaWorld.
How long could this thread go on?  Anyone know the last one? (DISscsi.amhd)

    UUCP: crash!pro-graphics!pierre      |   Critical Mass Software
ARPA/DDN: pro-graphics!pierre@nosc.mil   |   P.O. Box 23
Internet: pierre@pro-graphics.cts.com    |   Short Hills, NJ 07078

billsey@agora.uucp (Bill Seymour) (09/19/90)

In article <4471@crash.cts.com> pierre@pro-graphics.cts.com (Pierre Altamore) writes:
:On 14 Sep 90 08:49:40 GMT Kevin.Mack@f70.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Kevin Mack):
:
:JW> | harddisk.amhd               1956 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:33:40
:JW> | gvpscsi.amhd                1236 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 13:13:21
:JW> | ivs_scsi.amhd               1736 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:35:31
:JW> | nexus.amhd                  2344 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:37:36
:JW> | scsi.amhd                   8360 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:34:02
:JW> | hddisk.amhd                 8112 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:34:23
:JW> | DISscsi.amhd                2328 ----rwed 27-Aug-90 12:37:12
:JW>
:JW> Could someone translate this into hardware product names?  I.e. what
:JW> hard drives are supported?
:
:KM>hardisk.amhd is for the Xetec Fasttrack
:KM>gvpscsi.amhd is (obviously) for the GVP
:KM>ivs_scsi.amhd is for the IVS Trumpcard
:KM>scsi.amhd is for Commodore 2091/A590's
:KM>hddisk.amhd is for 2090/2090A
:KM>I don't know what the other 2 are.
:
:I know what one of the other two are..
:
:nexus.amhd is for the Advanced Storage Systems Nexus SCSI/RAM card
:They have a nice full page ad on page 27 of the October 90 AmigaWorld.
:How long could this thread go on?  Anyone know the last one? (DISscsi.amhd)

	I thought I answered this one already... :-) The DISscsi.amhd
is for the DigiFeX Multiport card, a serial/parallel/Appletalk/scsi
card.

--
     -Bill Seymour             ...tektronix!reed!percival!agora!billsey
Bejed, Inc.       NES, Inc.        Northwest Amiga Group    At Home Sometimes