[comp.sys.amiga] CDTV is compatible to CD-I !!

akk@trantor.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Andreas Klingler) (09/20/90)

In the current issue of the German AMIGA-World is an article of about
four pages over CDTV. They say CDTV will be the first product on the
market which uses the industry standard CD-I.
There also is a description of some programs (education and games) running
on CDTV.

I can't tell more at the moment as I don't have the article here, but if
there is interest I'll make a more complete summary of it.
--
Andreas Klingler
akk@trantor.informatik.uni-erlangen.de

In article <akk.0371@trantor.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> akk@trantor.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Andreas Klingler) writes:
>In the current issue of the German AMIGA-World is an article of about
>four pages over CDTV. They say CDTV will be the first product on the
>market which uses the industry standard CD-I.

One hint: Please do believe nearly nothing what this magazine has
said. For obvious reasons it is dead now, it was their final cry.