[comp.sys.amiga] Yet Another Post v1.1 question -- Fonts

clemon@lemsys.UUCP (Craig Lemon) (09/21/90)

        I'm not quite as bad off as some of the other people running Post
v1.1 seem to be.  I have had the program run without crashing etc... I just
have no fonts!  Where can I find some fonts for this beast?  What fonts can
I use (I know I can't use Amiga Fonts) PrintScript?  Can I (ack) FTP from
somewhere (yeah right!)?  What archive am I looking for?

 Craig Lemon - Kitchener, Ontario. Amiga B2000/10--2400 bps--AmigaUUCP 1.03D
 lemsys!clemon@xenitec.on.ca  or  ....!{uunet}!watmath!xenitec!lemsys!clemon

black@beno.CSS.GOV (Mike Black) (09/23/90)

In article <02576.AA02576@lemsys.UUCP> clemon@lemsys.UUCP (Craig Lemon) writes:

>        I'm not quite as bad off as some of the other people running Post
>v1.1 seem to be.  I have had the program run without crashing etc... I just
>have no fonts!  Where can I find some fonts for this beast?  What fonts can
>I use (I know I can't use Amiga Fonts) PrintScript?  Can I (ack) FTP from
>somewhere (yeah right!)?  What archive am I looking for?

Fonts are available at abcfd20 as follows:

abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov  e   128.155.23.64  /incoming/amiga/PSFonts.lzh
: usenet: black@beno.CSS.GOV   :  land line: 407-494-5853  : I want a computer:
: real home: Melbourne, FL     :  home line: 407-242-8619  : that does it all!: