[comp.sys.amiga] Post 1.1?

tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA (09/14/90)

I'm having some problems getting Post v1.1 to work on my 1MB chip
ram,  single  floppy  B2000.  When I run Post, I get 'post: can't
get page buffer'.  After reading the docs, I tried to  run  post-
band and got the same message.  What am I doing wrong?

* Tom Hayko                    * only the Amiga      /// *
* tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca * (if only Commodore ///  *
*                              *   knew that)   \\\///   *
*                              *                 \XX/    *

QUIT

dailey@frith.uucp (Chris Dailey) (09/22/90)

In article <9009132249.AA13540@thunder.LakeheadU.Ca> tjhayko@THUNDER.LAKEHEADU.CA writes:
>I'm having some problems getting Post v1.1 to work on my 1MB chip
>ram,  single  floppy  B2000.

Well, here's showing my ignorance, but what is a 'B2000'?

--
Chris Dailey   dailey@(cpsin1.cps|frith.egr).msu.edu
"Rise again, rise again/Though your heart it be broken and life about to

tjhayko@thunder.lakeheadu.ca (09/24/90)

A B2000 is a version of the Amiga 2000 that was designed in North America.