[comp.sys.amiga] On CATS docs available

a186@mindlink.UUCP (Harvey Taylor) (09/24/90)

In <14549@cbmvax.commodore.com>, jjszucs@cbmvax.commodore.com
                                                   (John J. Szucs) writes:
}In article <2290005@hp-ptp.HP.COM> jimg@hp-ptp.HP.COM (Jim_Garrison)
}writes: [referring to AutoDocs and other developer materials]
}>Uh, where can I write to, so I can get these?  I'd sure like to get these
}>docs that relate to AmigaDOS 2.0 also.
}
  [...]
}CATS can provide you with all the necessary information on availability,
}prices, etc.
}
    Is there any chance of getting an updated price list of the technical
 docs available posted to Usenet?  There used to be a listing in the
 monthlies, but was so old it referred to the 1.2 update.
    In particular, are the 2.0 Autodocs and the Atlanta Devcon Notes
 available yet?
    I know that the standard response is to direct the curious to write
 to CATS. It just seems it would be a lot less hassle for net folks if
 CATS posted the list periodically. Surely you're not worried about too
 much technical info getting out there?
    <-Harvey

 "You may have heard the music of Man, but not the music of Earth.
  You may have heard the music of Earth, but not the music of Heaven."
                                                    -Chuang Tzu
      Harvey Taylor      Meta Media Productions
       uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Harvey_Taylor
               a186@mindlink.UUCP

ewout@topcat.cbm.commodore.com (Ewout Walraven - CATS) (09/25/90)

a186@mindlink.UUCP (Harvey Taylor) writes:

>In <14549@cbmvax.commodore.com>, jjszucs@cbmvax.commodore.com
>                                                   (John J. Szucs) writes:
>}In article <2290005@hp-ptp.HP.COM> jimg@hp-ptp.HP.COM (Jim_Garrison)
>}writes: [referring to AutoDocs and other developer materials]
>}>Uh, where can I write to, so I can get these?  I'd sure like to get these
>}>docs that relate to AmigaDOS 2.0 also.
>}
>  [...]
>}CATS can provide you with all the necessary information on availability,
>}prices, etc.
>}
>    Is there any chance of getting an updated price list of the technical
> docs available posted to Usenet?  There used to be a listing in the
> monthlies, but was so old it referred to the 1.2 update.
>    In particular, are the 2.0 Autodocs and the Atlanta Devcon Notes
> available yet?

The 1990 Atlanta devcon notes are only sold to developers at the moment.
The 2.0 Native Developer Update is not yet ready. The price still has to be
determined, I think. Will be more expensive than the 1.3 NDU, most likely.
Also hardware and the RKM manuals are only sold to developers by CATS.

>    I know that the standard response is to direct the curious to write
> to CATS. It just seems it would be a lot less hassle for net folks if
> CATS posted the list periodically. Surely you're not worried about too
> much technical info getting out there?
>    <-Harvey

Ok, here goes.

A500/A2000 Technical Reference Manual	$40.00
Workbench 1.3.2				$ 5.00
1.3 Enhancer				$15.00
1.3 ROM Chip				$28.50
Hi-Res Fat Agnus Chip (8372)		$79.50
Hi-Res Denise Chip (8373)		$44.20
Janus 2.0 Developer update		$15.00
AS230 Amiga Janus V2.0 software		$37.00
Software Toolkit I			$25.00
IFF Manual and Disk			$20.00
1989 Amiga Developers Conference Notes	$75.00
1988 Amiga developers Conference Notes	$75.00
AmigaDOS V1.3 Native Developer Update	$20.00
Amiga 1000 Schematics and Exp. Specs.	$20.00
AmigaMail Annual subscription		$45.00
AmigaMail Volume 1			$75.00

Orders shipped to Canada add $2.50. Orders outside Nort America add $5.00
Prices subject to change without notice etc.
Send check or money order (DO NOT SEND CASH) to CATS-Orders, 1200 Wilson
Drive, West Chester, PA 19380.

Call CATS Administration at 215-431-9180 when you've got questions about
items, orders or developer applications.

> "You may have heard the music of Man, but not the music of Earth.
>  You may have heard the music of Earth, but not the music of Heaven."
>                                                    -Chuang Tzu
>      Harvey Taylor      Meta Media Productions
>       uunet!van-bc!rsoft!mindlink!Harvey_Taylor
>               a186@mindlink.UUCP

ec.