[comp.sys.amiga] Arp examples wanted.

beo@maestro.htsa.aha.nl (Jan -BeO the PeO- van Veen) (09/26/90)

Hi folks,
  I was playing with the arp.library and read in the document
    'Programmers_manual' from ArpPro13.zoo there are examples-
    programs around.
  Where can I find these?

  ThanksAdvaMuchInVerynce,
  ___   ___                               | She's dressed in black again
 /   \ /   \     Jan van Veen             | And I'm falling down again
|   o |   o |    beo@maestro.htsa.aha.nl  | Down on the floor again
 \___/ \___/     Amsterdam, Netherlands   | I'm begging for more again

thyssen@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au (Anthony Thyssen) (09/26/90)

beo@maestro.htsa.aha.nl (Jan -BeO the PeO- van Veen) writes:
>Hi folks,
>  I was playing with the arp.library and read in the document
>    'Programmers_manual' from ArpPro13.zoo there are examples-
>    programs around.
>  Where can I find these?

   The same goes for me. However I'd like examples for Lattice C.
Has any one got any examples including replacing the (quite large) c.o
that is used to start the programs!

  Anthony Thyssen - (Dragon Computing!)         thyssen@batserver.cs.uq.oz.au
          `` 90% of everything is crap! ''   -   Sturgeon's Law